RE: [IPp] 3 year old pumper

"We are all mothers of kids with diabetes here..."

Or fathers...  :-)

Seriously, though, shame on whoever would shun you based on your
lifestyle when discussing a child with Diabetes.

I don't care about someone's race, gender, color, height, weight, sexual
preference, shoe size, IQ, or anything else.  A child with diabetes is a
child and they and their parent(s) need all they support they can get.

There's a time and a place for everything, and now is the time to take
care of your daughter.

Good luck to you.

Morgan
Father of Torrie (11), Jon (9), Elizabeth (4), and Allie (3) dx'd
12/9/2002...to be on a pump after the new year