From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf Of Chemere
Sent: Thursday, December 18, 2003 9:49 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IPp] 3 year old pumper

no she didn't that's what was so shocking to the docs she was very lethargic
and couldn't talk couldn't hold her head up she looked like someone has
sucked her life out of her she was so thin and this happened over night I
woke up at like 7 to go get her up to go the day care and I almost fainted.
they said if I had slept for an hour longer like I usually do then she would
have died. I had a nervous break down in the hospital. She was in ICU for a
week and in the regular part for 2 weeks