RE: [IPp] 3 year old pumper

Wow! 2,243.  Mine daughter was 1,150.  Did your daughter have brain swelling?

Denise

-----Original Message-----
From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf Of Chemere
Sent: Thursday, December 18, 2003 8:02 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IPp] 3 year old pumper

Girl I feel so bad for you cause I remember when my 4 year old was dxd she
was 1 and went into the hospital with a BS of 2,243!!!! doctors from all
over the place came to see her. There were like 13 docs there. I was so
scared and she almost died on me. Since then it has been a constant struggle
to keep her sugars controlled. I am here if you need anything. my email is
email @ redacted or email @ redacted