[IPp] Re: pop-digest V1 #503

In a message dated 12/16/2003 2:01:34 PM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> BUT here is the good news.... before pumping her HbA1C was 9.1, a few weeks
> into pumping 8.7, now after nearly 3 months of pumping......6.8.

Sue, We fight the same thing! If we are in good control Jake's weight goes
up, which affects his sports so much! Danged if you do and danged if you don't
with this crazy disease! If you figure out how to keep the weight down with
good control, please let me know!  Trena (mom to Jake12)