Re: [IPp] A lot of kids using Cozmo pump!??

Hi Amber

Justin actually started on the Paradigm, and pumped with it for 6 months, He
was then switched to the Cozmo cause he needed a lower basal rate. The new
 paradigm now has the lower basal rate. So both pump should be good, except I
hearing the BD meter stinks. I was thinking of upgrading to the new Paradigm
pump just to have it, But my Endo also told me that the BD Meter stunk, You
get lots of errors.  Plus Cozmo is also coming out with there new pump the
 Cozmore in January, and it to will have a meter by freestyle that will be
to the pump or say it will be one unit.

Gina, Mom of Justin, 3 years old, Pumping Cozmo