[IPp] A lot of kids using Cozmo pump!??

Hi!  My daughter isn't on the pump yet but the doctors are recommending it so
we are in the beginning process of getting one.  We're so excited!!  In the
emails I've noticed that a lot of the kids are using the Deltec Cozmo pump.
Right now my insurance only covers the MiniMed pump BUT they tell me that they
are trying to get contracts with a couple other companies including Deltec.
They will most likely find out in the next month or so!  I think the Cozmo has
very good features and I'm willing to wait a few weeks to get what I want.  My
question is what made you choose it and what do you love or hate about it?
Also what infusion set do you use?  Thanks so much!!
mom to ~ haleigh, 4 (dx'd 10/15/02) emma, 3 and noah, 2 months