[IPp] Re: pop-digest V1 #504

I'm thinking of switching pumps. My son 7, is on the Diestronic right now.
 I'm looking into the Cosmo and the 512 ??? Can't remember the name for that!
the meter 'talks' to the pump. Altho, I hear there are a lot of malfunctions
with that one. Has there ever been a survey with everyone on the group so I
 can see how many people are using which pumps and if they say how much they
their pump or which ones they've had problems with? Thanks!