[IPp] Re: pop-digest V1 #504

> wish my daughter was even close to getting on the pump. Her doctor won't
> even consider it and I don't know why???
> I hope you get your daughter one soon. I hear nothing but good things about
> it. Hopefully soon we will know the benefits of having one.

I don't know who wrote this but I would change Dr.'s if I were you. I did
change Dr.'s actually because they wouldn't put my son on the pump when I
them to. I changed Dr.'s and we immediately started working towards getting
him on the pump, after my 3 lessons on using it he was on. He's been doing
ever since (that was June).
Benita, Homeschooling for 8 yrs now, attachment style advocate, Christian Mom
to 3 children: 13, 10=, and 7 yr old boy (dx with type 1 diabetes 10-02). A
mother can never be perfect but there are a million things she can do to be a
great Mommy!