[IPp] HbA1c

 Hi all,
Yes, this is a post from someone who hasn't posted for a while, sorry
everyone, but I DO read your posts with great interest.
As many of you know I have had many ups and downs with my daughter Amy for
the last few years. DKA, hospital and lots of days off school.
After a lot of pushing on my part Amy was finally able to go on a pump at
the beginning of October this year. This is made a BIG difference to Amy.
She is a lot healthier, happy, stable and has now put on weight.
BUT here is the good news.... before pumping her HbA1C was 9.1, a few weeks
into pumping 8.7, now after nearly 3 months of pumping......6.8. I'm soooooo
pleased I fought hard for the pump.
Thanks to everyone for all their support, especially Chris and Suzanne who
helped me heaps and kept me fighting.
Sue, Amy 9 dxd 04/00, pumping 10/03 ( it's so good to be writing that ),
Nick 15, Stacey 14, Jessica 12 and hubby Geoff.