Re: [IPp] Basal lead time

If we see 3 days in a row with the same high number and nothing to explain it
then we change.  We change 1 hour before the high starts.  Some times we will
go about 5 days with out changing the basal just to find out exactly what
 time the high is starting at. So, say we are getting a high at our typical 3pm
 check and he is not high at his 1:30 check then we will check him at 2 and 2:30
to find out when he is starting to rise.

Mom to Jacob, 6, dx'd 3-2-99, pumping Animas (Paradigm 512 some time this
week) 6-16-02 and Hunter, 3

In a message dated 12/13/2003 1:10:12 PM Central Standard Time,