[IPp] A Thanks

Pumpers and Friends,
    Over the years, I have try and used most of the pumps and infusion sets
made. After I fell of the roof of my house. I had a problem with sites, as
everytime I but a set in my rightside of my body I would start bleeding or
have problem with the set. So I made some calls asking for samples of sets
or ideas to "Fix" the problem, "Yes, I have 7 pumps  in use of 3 of the pump
makers.... Active User for all of them.
    I would like to send a BIG THANK YOU to the people at DISETRONIC for the
help they gave me and for sending me a few samples to try and see if they
would "Fix" my problem. Because they had taken the time to understand my
problem and were willing to work with me to fix the problem. I have to use a
metal needle set on my right side because of the fall. I'm glad that I have
a choice of sets... George... love the Disetronic Rapid-D ;-). Thank You out
to John, Deb, and Jodi for your help.
                    REMEMBER TO SMILE AND BE HAPPY