Re: [IPp] Re: Hello Everyone

We are switching pumps because we switched doctors and our new doctor prefers
MM to all other brands.  She likes the fact that she can download everything
to her computer and get a good idea of what is going on.  I had sent for the
information for the 512 just because I wanted to see exactly what it did.  MM
 called and asked me if I was interested, I said that I would try to talk to our
doctor when we went.  Well, I didn't talk about switching because I doubted
 that our insurance would cover a new pump so soon. I was sure suprised when MM
called us back and said that our doctor had contacted them about us getting a
new pump.  They also said that our insurance had agreed to cover it 100%.
Since our insruance has already paid for the Animas pump I don't see why we
 can't keep it. Although we might try to get rid of it and give it to someone
can't afford one.

Mom to Jacob, 6, dx'd 3-2-99, pumping Animas, soon switching to the Paradigm

In a message dated 12/13/2003 3:15:09 AM Central Standard Time,