Re: [IPp] Hello everyone

In a message dated 12/12/2003 1:25:21 PM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:
Cathy in Kansas,
Thanks so much for your input Cathy.  I really appreciate it.  I am quite
 nervous about the switch because Animas has been really great so far. I do love
the new technology of the MM though.  Also I would think that if I have any
problems with the MM I would be able to get a new one fairly easily since
Medtronic is only like 30 miles or so from where I am at.  Thanks again,