[IPp] Hello everyone

Hi.  If anyone out there has any experience with the MM 512, good or bad, I
would love to hear about it.  We will be switching to this pump some time next
week and I really want to hear about it.  Also, I would like to know on
average how long the battery lasts in the pump.  Thanks so much for your help,
Mom to Jacob, 6, dx'd 3-2-99, pumping Animas 6-16-02, and Hunter, 3