[IPp] Psych Paper (Stress + Autoimmune)

 Hi everyone. Well, I got a 97 on my psych paper (Could Stress Be A Trigger For
Autoimmune Diseases?) out of 100 points. My teacher told me today it was the
highest grade in the class. I was shocked. Anyhoo, it's nothing ground breaking
at all, but since I quoted a few of you, I wanted to see if you wanted to read
it. If you do, let me know & I will e-mail it privately so I don't clog up the
 On another note, I got a B- in Human Biology. Makes me wonder if I am cut out
to be a nurse! ::(

Rachel - email @ redacted

"In the face of strong winds, let me be a blade of grass"

Do you Yahoo!?