From: <email @ redacted>
To: <email @ redacted>
Sent: Wednesday, December 10, 2003 5:31 AM
Subject: Re: [IPp] Low Blood Sugars

My son usually would run high during night time hours for several days to a
week.  I wonder if that is how it would affect him during the day.  I'm
to have to keep a close watch on this one.

Sarah  :)   Single- Mom to Matthew (7) MM Paradigm since May 2002, dxd 3/99
and Victoria (8, turning 9 on Dec. 23rd) Non-D...Love My kids!