Re: [IPp] Thank you

Hi Carla

Justin is pumping with Novalog.  I now know for sure that it is the Sils that
are troubling Justin.  Like I wrote the other day. I used a Quick set on
 Justin last Thursday, and had to change it before the night was thru because of
High blood sugars. When I took out the Sils he flipped out. Saying he didn't
 wasn't that set it hurts to much. We go to see his Endo on Friday, and will ask
for a diffident set for him.  Hoping for a good A1C. Wish use luck cause his
last two A1C were pretty bad.  I always feel like I have failed the A1c test.
Will keep you posted.

Thank you all
Gina, Mom of Justin, 3 years old, pumping