Re: [IPp] hi & question on humalog vs novolog

My daughter, now sixteen, has been on the pump for 3 years. She started on
Humolog and after a period of frustration we switched to Novolog. Her A1C have
not changed materially but her site issues have. She was having alot of
 problems on Humolog and no longer does so since she stwiched to Novolog. I
think aout
a year or maore now.Her Doctor also implied he did not think there was a
 difference between the two types but I'm convinced and the theory seems to have
been proven by the email traffic we have seen here.