[IPp] hi & question on humalog vs novolog

Hello all,
Just wanted to say "hey" to everyone and thank you for letting me on the
list. My name is Melissa and my youngest son, Jonah, 7 now, was diagnosed
at age 3 and he's been pumping with the Minimed Paradigm & Humalog since
age 5. We love the freedom of the pump, but we have been fairly frustrated
over the past several months with the high blood sugars on the 3rd day.
Jonah's doc has us changing every 2 days now, but we really would love to go
the 3 days, Jonah especially wants this and I don't blame him! Anyway, I
have been reading with interest the comments about switching from humalog to
novolog. I would love any input from those that have switched. Please feel
free to email me off list as I'm sure this has probably been discussed
before and I don't want to flood everyone's email with unwanted discussion.
This is just really something we'd love to investigate more fully.
Melissa in MT