Re: [IPp] Thank you

I had to laugh at your email and your young son's proud declaration in
front of the pharmacist!
What a big boy!  Yes, getting diabetes at a young age sure makes them
grow up faster
and take on responsibility.  I have to totally agree with your
statements on Novolog.
We switched last summer (heard it was better in the heat) to Novolog -
and her A1C's
are in the 6 and 7's - and most of the time her numbers are very good.
 By Day 2 on Humalog,
we had numbers in the 200's - almost every 2 days!!!!!!!
With Novolog, we too forget what "day it is" and have to look at her
logbook to find out last
site change... Alot of times - "low reservoir" warning is what prompts
us to notice we have to
change!  It is so nice to know that others are seeing better numbers and
longer site changes
on Novolog too.  Also, using prescription cream ( Triamcinolone )
on her site change that really helps heal up the little red dots where
the site (we use quicksets
on her upper rear as they crimp in her stomach)  was.

Thanks for sharing!
Cathy in Kansas, Mom to Rachel, 11, dx diabetes 9/93, celiac 1/02,
pumping 10/02