Re: [IPp] Thank you

In a message dated 12/8/2003 12:46:52 AM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:
other thing that I thought was cool was that his numbers are so good
right to day 4 that I simply can't tell what day of the set it is unless
I look at the calendar (where I write it all down).  This is the
difference between Humalog and Novorapid for us.
That is PRECISELY the reason I had my then 19-yr old switch from Humalog to
 Novolog after hearing an identical story from a dad of an 8 yr old who had gone
5 days without the typical rise in bgs they'd seen on Humalog.....Ask any doc
& they'll probably scoff at the idea & tell you the chemistry is very similar
etc etc, but I'm a BIG believer in anecdotal reports from parents ( and four
year olds! LOL)
Renee - pump mom  to Melissa..pumping 7 1/2 yrs