[IPp] Young pumpers with very low basal rates

Natalie -

 <<If there are valid reasons for shooting for 40-60% basal, I want to hear ALL

 I think this is so you aren't using corrections to keep the child's bg levels
within range. But as in all things D, YMMV for your child so use the basal
amounts that work for your child, not what everyone tells you should work.

Mom to Joshua 3, dx'd. @ 20 mos. Pumping w/Cozmo 06/03/03,& Jessie 22
western Massachusetts

LifeScan, Inc. http://www.lifescan.com