[IPp] Diluting Novolog

Does anyone out there dilute Novolog with the Lilly (Humalog) diluent?
Just wondering.  We switched to Humalog when we switched to a pump - had
always used NPH and Novolog before.  We MUST dilute for our daughters
low, low basal rates, but I would be interested in trying to dilute

-Natalie Rodgers
Mom to Andrea 4 (dx 1/28/03, pumping Cozmo 10/2/03),
             Alicia 2, and Carlos 6 months
Married to Tom for over 7 fabulous years
Salt Lake City, UT

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!