Re: [IPp] Thank you

Exactly the same for us -- we thought QuickSets were not working anymore
either until we changed to Novolog.  Came very close to changing sets and
keeping the Humalog (which was not my son's first choice).  Solid 3 days
with good numbers now, using QuickSets and Novolog.  (Might be able to get a
4th day, but we aren't ready to try that yet.)

He loves the QuickSets and says that he feels a difference (better) on
Novolog.  Made this comment a lot the first week or so after we switched,
unsolicited.  YMMV.  Good luck and I hope it all works out for you!

-- Allison
mom to Jeremy, pumping with Paradigm 511, 6/02

Winterize your home with tips from MSN House & Home.