[IPp] Re: Thank you

Hi Gina,
Re the Quick-sets crimping:  Claire cannot use the Quick-sets in her tummy
at all, because the cannula pops out and crimps, sending bgs through the
roof.  But she has good success using them in the fatty part of her upper
butt.  Have you tried that spot with Justin?  Also, Claire pumped for over
two years and would never try Emla for site changes.  This summer I asked
her if she wanted to try Emla, as I had part of an old tube that I had
brought home from a hospital stay when a nurse left it in our room.  She
said O-kay and loved it, so now after all this time we are using Emla!
We also have had much better success with Novorapid compared to Humalog.
Claire as well, won't even look at a Sil, she screamed when I held the
(unloaded) inserter up to my body.
Good luck.

Barbara, Mum of Claire 9; dx'ed age 2, pumping age 6