From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted]
Sent: Wednesday, December 03, 2003 11:46 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IPp] Help!!!! Need advice

 I am very upset, Today my, 3 and a half year old son, Justin told me he
 doesn't want to wear his pump anymore. He asked me to take it off cause he
it. This upset me a lot, Just thinking of what life was like before the
I explained to Justin if I take his pump off he will need shots. He asked me

why. I told him because you have diabetes. Well, He yelled at me with anger
DON'T WANT DIABETES ANYMORE." Now, looking back this last month Justin site
 came out twice during the night, and I found this to be strange because we
never had a site come out since we stared. So now I am thinking could he
pulled it out? What should I do? Listen to him, and give him a pump
Or is this something all kids go through.

Gina, Mom of Justin, 3 years old, Pumping