[IPn] Re: Are we back again?

On Tue, 31 Dec 2002, Sam wrote:

> The website is back up!! Yea!!!  I just got a bunch of MajorDomo
> messages... I'm glad he was just in hibernation and not totally dead and
> buried.
> Sam
Well sorta.... I've moved the mail server to another location until Covad
can get our office service operating again. It seems that they can't get a
tech out to fix the problem for another few days...

But.... Insulin-Pumpers mail service is up and running in the mean time.

a few messages were lost. Those posts made more than 5 days ago were
automatically disgarded by the secondary mail relay, everything else
should be OK.

There will be a temporary service interuption when network access is again
restored to the office. At that time, I will move the mail server back to
the office and will have it off for a couple of hours. In the meantime,
ENJOY.... sorry for the outage. With just me for on-site staff and minimal
bucks, these things happen.

For mail list removal contact
website http://www.insulin-pumpers.org