Re: [IPp] re: Dual/Square Wave on MM pumps -delivery rates

On MM508, does anyone have the info. on the delivery rates?  I'm sure it's
buried in the manuals somewhere, but I haven't come across it.  In making the
decisions for using dual, square, or doing a split bolus manually, or doing a
temporary basal, the delivery rate could make a difference-right?-or am I
just splitting hairs!!!!!  We are trying to refine the insulin delivery when
eating pizza, chinese, grazing, etc. and doing any of these just before major
exercise.
Thanks,
Sherry, mom to Liz, age 13, dx3/01, MM508-5/02