Re: [IPp] re: Dual/Square Wave on MM pumps (was MM party)

> Marie,
>
> How do you figure the carbs for Chinese.  He will only eat Beef
> LoMein without veggies, and sometimes beef fried rice. Matt always
> goes low after chinese, so I think I give him too much. Just curious
> on what you come up with for carb totals. Sarah :)

Chinese typically contains a lot of fat and oil which is used in
cooking. This delays digestion. You may have the carbs right, but the
insulin "goes in" to fast. Is he high later after the low??? A lot of
folks use a square wave for chinese food or split their bolus.

Michael