Re: [IPp] re: Dual/Square Wave on MM pumps (was MM party)

In a message dated 12/23/2002 5:44:30 AM Pacific Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> And after eating chinese food, he tends to go
> low, I guess I still am giving him too much insulin for chinese food

Nikko doesn't seem to have a reaction to Chinese food either.  I've just been
giving him a normal bolus (no extended dual or square) and he is fine.  And
trust me, this kid *loves* the rice!

I think that each child may just have their own foods that make them go high.
 Bacon, goldfish (even a few), and a couple of other foods make Nikkolas

Marie  :)
Mom to Nikkolas (Nikko) 7/98
Dx'd 3/01
Pumping MM508 since 7/02