[IPp] Diabetes AND Celiac

Dear Sandy, Jana, and Carol,
Thank you for bringing up this subject.  My daughter, Katie, was just diagnosed with Celiac last month after having had Diabetes since 1997.  And she's 12 now so I expect the hormones will begin their raging soon, too!  There seems to be so much information on the Internet about Celiac, including "grocery stores" with gluten-free foods.  If you'd like a few addresses, just let me know.  While she's pretty easy-going about what she can and can't eat, I haven't found a bread that she likes!
Alaska Debbie
Mom to Katie, 12, dx'd 9/97,
Pumping with "Pumpkin" since 8/99