[IPp] re: Dual/Square Wave on MM pumps (was MM party)

<<<Sarah wrote: I still have no clue how to use the square or dual wave
features and we have been pumping since last May.>>>>

Sarah, we use these features on Luke's MM508 pump mainly for high fat/high
protein meals to push out the delivery time of the bolus.  For Luke, that's
pizza, hamburgers, eggs & bacon, etc.   Also works nicely for grazing at
parties.   Someone else mentioned the Pumping Insulin book.  I'd be glad to
explain if you'll email privately.  It's quick to learn but does take some
trial & error.

I would expect that if you really needed to do it that your endo/CDE/pump
trainer would have picked up on high bg's after some meals and not others -
that's what moved us to really use these 2 features.  They're very easy to pick
up.