[IPp] Marc Boulanger <email @ redacted>

Marc Boulanger <email @ redacted>
I am 12 years old. I have been diabetic for 3 years and I want to get a
pump. Which one would be the best?
I live in Canada in Alberta. My dad is a farmer and my mom is a nurse. I
have 1 brother and 2 sisters, I am the youngest of the family. I am the
only one with diabetes. We do not have coverage for the pump so we want to
make sure we get the right one for me. I am very active in sport and I
don't mind poking my fingers for blood checks.