Re: [IPp] MiniMed Party....

Sarah,  Duals and Squares are really easy.    Zachary (12) uses them
for breakfast (toast) and lunch (pizza at school),  plus on the weekend
for our carry-out night of pizzza or chinese.    He's got it all figured out.

E-M me privately if you want and I'll explain the features and how/when
we use them.

Sincerely,

Fenton, MO

[demime 0.98e removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of Rainbow.jpg]