Re: [IPp] Re: Seizing

My daughter only seized twice.One when she was 5 and one last summer at age
12. Not fun is all I will say. I did not understand fully all about them
long ago but made sure I did learn. She also did major rebounding moments
from the hated NPH but now with pumping, we thank God everyday for her
pump.Things are getting better and betterand she is really starting to work
harder with it all.

Jana in chilly NovaScotia