Re: [IPp] Re: Seizing

> I don't really know if the pattern will change and she will ever seize
> instead of rebounding.

Gee,  I'd take a rebound to a seizure any old day  :)

Zachary has had so many since going on the pump that the hospital
even finally twisted my arm hard enough that we gave in and did a
neurological workup on him over the summer.

Naturally,  it ended up showing that we were right about the cause of his
seizures.    He only has them from very rapid large drops in blood sugars.
When he is awake,  he catches them before they are too bad.    We've
only had two awake seizures since about age 6.     A few close calls
though when he was really tired in the evening and we were preoccupied
with one of the other three kids.    On those occasions I think he just
he was tired,  but I'd find him looking pale and twitching a little.    We
able to get him to suck juice from a juicce box with a lot of coaxing and
talking loudly to him trying to keep him alert.

Yep,  rebound any day!

Fenton, MO

[demime 0.98e removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of Rainbow.jpg]