[IPp] MiniMed Party....

Just got home from a pizza party & workshop that MiniMed hosted for the kids
at my son's hospital.  We learned more about the advanced features like dual &
 square waves.  We already did these things, but it was great to learn more &
especially to meet other kids with diabetes.  I don't think he really knew
any other kids with diabetes, save the one who came with his mom to drop off
the JDRF bag.

Anyway, made a contact with a mom who has a son Nikko's age who will be going
on the pump next month.  He is into Thomas the Tank Engine like my son, &
they will have a play date to get him around someone who is using the pump.

I told her about this group, so maybe she'll look us up!

Thought it was great that MM did this!

Marie  :)
Mom to Nikkolas (Nikko) 7/98
Dx'd 3/01