Re: [IPp] help needed please!

Hello there

I must say that this message has really shocked me.  I have been diabetic for
29 years, my brother is diabetic, my sister has been diabetic for 33 years,
my nana was diabetic for 40 years and my daughter aged 8 is now diabetic.  We
have all lived without complications as you mention.  I appreciate that these
complications can arise, but they are rare.  We are all insulin-dependant and
always have been.  We have not always been in control because, as we all
know, that is impossible, but we have not had the problems you have
mentioned.  That is the extreme.

Please do not use all these complications as matter of fact because they are