Re: [IPp] help needed please!

Hi Sandy,

I think you should sit down with your former husband and start planning:
1.  When should Jessica have kidney failure?  1, 2, 5, 10, 15, .. years
from now.
2.  When should Jessica have hart problems?  1, 2, 5, 10, 15, .. years
from now.
3.  When should Jessica go blind?  1, 2, 5, 10, 15, .. years from now.
4.  When should Jessica have leg(s) amputated due to cardiovascular
complication?  1, 2, 5, 10, 15, .. years from now.

While this list is not exhaustive, it gives you an idea of what can
happen. And it is not a question of if any of the above can happen, but

I have a 5 year old with type 1.  By going on the pump we were able to
lower his average bg by about 30 points during the day and 40 at night.

I do not know how much time that buys for my son, but I am doing all I can.

Good Luck,