Re: [IPp] Leaking reservoir?-quiksets?-MM508

We had some problems with leaks at the place where the quikset and reservoir
attach - the connection loosened several times.  The first time we thought we
had not tightened it enough, but after several times knew it was not us.  We
requested new lot numbers of quicksets and reservoirs, sent the old ones
back, and the problem disappeared.
You're not imagining it.