Re: [IPp] re: Novolog problems?

We have been trying Novolog this week; even though the Humalog was okay (good
A1C), we were finding odd numbers on the second day of some sites too

Going to continue to try the Novolog. With Humalog, we were changing the set
every two days; we are up to 2.5 days with Novolog and the sets are still
working and the area under the set is less red and raised.