RE: [IPp] re: Novolog problems?

We have had EXCELLENT result with Novolog. Tarek's numbers are much easier
to control. The Novolog seems to be much more "stable". The number of
strange highs and lows has all but disappeared. As a results, Tarek's Ha1c
has dropped more than a percentage point.

Mom to Tarek, age 10, IDDM, dx 11-16-1998
Pumping DTron since 1-12-2001
Denver, Colorado