[IPp] RE: Pump problem (with basals)

<<<<<From: email @ redacted
I have a rep coming out tomorrow,  but have a question I thought I'd
ask you all till then.     Have you ever heard of a pump that did Boluses
okay,  but wasn't putting out basils correctly? >>>>>>>>>>>>>

I've not heard of a pump doing this, but we have seen this before on what we
think was a bad batch of reservoirs.  A bolus would reduce blood sugar, but
then the bg's would pop back up if no food was eaten for a while.  Our endo &
MiniMed didn't believe us, but throwing out that box & getting a new box of
reservoirs helped us.  We've seen it 1 time since then & the same thing helped.
 It could be the pump of course so I wouldn't rule that out yet.  Hope you get
help soon!
Shelly V, mom to Luke, 7, dx'd 10/99, pumping 3/01 MM508

Do you Yahoo!?