Re: [IPp] How to find a supply?-lot #?

We've been having a problem with leaking insulin in the pump and don't know
if it is quiksets or reservoirs or improper sealing when twisting them
together by my daughter. What is the lot # on your quiksets and what problem
did you have with them?
Maybe you could list the town you live in and someone on the list will be
nearby and have quiksets-hopefully! Our supply warehouse is 3 hrs. away by
car and I don't know if they would even let us get any directly from them.
I'd call my Dr. or pump trainer.  They usually have a few extras of

Sherry, mom to Liz, age 13, dx3/01, MM508-5/02