Re: [IPp] Glucowatch

My son was in a study for the watch, the first two hours the watch is on it
is very irriating to the skin.  If you push straight down into the arm that
helps.  We also had to shave Austins hair off his arm.  When the watch was
removed he had little blisters that cleared up quickly after apply
neosporin.  We had several problems, however, Austin is only 4 years old.
It was difficult to get him to leave the watch in place.  Good luck, let us
know how it works out for you.
Mom to Austin, dx. 17 mths, age 4, pumping 5/02