[IPp] How to find a supply??????

If you needed to find a few Quicksets in your town in a hurry (that day)
where might you look????????

We're now suspecting that we rec'd bad boxes of Quicksets in our recent
shipment.   All 6 boxes are from the same lot number.

Can't get any from the rep or the company for a few days.

Fenton, MO

[demime 0.98e removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of Rainbow.jpg]