From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf Of
email @ redacted
Sent: December 12, 2002 3:20 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IPp] Our worst visit ever

In a message dated 12/11/2002 7:19:37 PM Pacific Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> My parents are great and have been very supportive, but no one
> else is here for the day-in day-out drudgery of it all.

I soooo relate to that part of your post!  It *is* hard & it *is* isolating,
and you have the absolute *right* to the occasional pity party (I am the
Queen of the Pity Party!...LOL!)....we're all human, after all!

So often I feel like just a cranky, ogre mom.  Here's the adorable
preschooler who did *nothing* to deserve this illness, and sometimes because
of the lack of sleep & the stress, he doesn't get the mom he deserves.  I
beat myself up about this a lot (and is often the source of the Pity

Hang in there...there will be the days that are so good you savor them and
"save" them for the days like these. My heart goes out to you!

Marie  :)
Mom to Nikkolas (Nikko) 7/98
Dx'd 3/01
Pumping MM508 since 7/02