[IPp] Pump problem

I have a rep coming out tomorrow,  but have a question I thought I'd
ask you all till then.     Have you ever heard of a pump that did Boluses
okay,  but wasn't putting out basils correctly?

We've deleted the basils and added them back in and it hasn't solved
the problem.     His blood sugars are way out of control.

Looking at the log it appears that his mealtime boluses and correction
boluses are working pretty well (but maybe not 100%), but that the
hourly basils aren't coming through hardly at all.

If I do injections for the boluses he is better,  but still seeming to be
up from basil problem.    Like the blood sugars would stay in about a 30
point range at two hour testing/3hr testing.    Not having gone up or down
much even though there was the correction.

But,  if I pull the pump off,  give him a meal bolus, correction bolus,  and
next two hours basil all in one shot he is looking much lower at 2 hours
and normal at 3 hours.

We've changed batteries,  changing sites daily if not twice daily,  changed
out resevoirs, etc.    Any other ideas?

Fenton, MO

[demime 0.98e removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of Rainbow.jpg]