[IPp] Interesting one?

Hey all,
We had an interesting thing happen at school today with Jeffrey's pump.  The
nurse called and said that his tubing had broken off right above where it
connects to the resevoir.  Have any of you experienced this?  This was a new
set, just changed out on Monday. We use the Paradigm, and quick sets.  Thanks.
Laura, mom to Eryn,9, Jeffrey,7 dx5/99, pumping since 2/02, and Mary Glenn,