Re: [IPp] Re: STATIC AND THE PUMP

We put a fabric softner sheet in when she got her new pump thanks for the
input .If this is a recurring problem why doesnt anyone tell us that maybe
these shots she had to go back on could have been avoided it did however make
us realize what a difference the pump makes in the life of a person with
diabetes and there loved ones.
In my opinion all people with diabetes should be pumping there is no other
choice in my opinion.

                                                                   Best wishes